Kenzie Lamar
Kenzie Lamar asked:

Is Tarquin Blackwood ever mentioned in Prince Lestat? Considering the way things ended in the previous book I was surprised he wasn't a major character in this book. I just started reading it and it's making me frustrated.

To answer questions about Prince Lestat, please sign up.
Dre Quinn Blackwood & Mona Mayfair are mentioned in Prince Lestat & The Realms of Atlantis though. Wanting to know if they had survived the great burning in the previous book, Lestat asks Arion about them. From the sounds of it, Mona bit the dust but Tarquinn's final fate is unknown.
Liz Websdale No he doesn't get a mention. But by now I guess you know that. Thought I would answer this though for anyone else reading your question.
Kris Lord I am about 90% in and he has not been mentioned so far. It seems like all those connected to the Mayfair's have been left out.
Image for Prince Lestat