felicia
felicia asked:

Should I read the hobbit first I read The Lord of The Rings?Help me!

Lisa Parkin In my opinion yes. I have loved these books & re-read them often annually since I was 11 years old, I will soon be 46.
Dua Siddiqui u may start with hobbit...then u will not b able to stop urself from reading THE LORD OF THE RINGS
Annisa D. Lestari I read The Hobbit first because there is a reason why the ring falls to Bilbo.
Athelstan Read The Hobbit first. It tells how the ring came to be back upon the earth. Someone mentioned before that LOTR refers back to events in The Hobbit. That's true, it does. I think it would help in understanding LOTR better. It's a fantastic tale, too. So much fun to read, I've read it many times.
Fiona Maritim In my View you should read The Hobbit first. it is the beginning of the Strory line.
Jeremy Yes, read The Hobbit first; then you'll understand things better when you read The Lord of the Rings, when they refer back to The Hobbit.
Mindy Hardy No read the Lord of the rings series first because the hobbit uncovers the quest on how Bilbo finds the ring and the story of smeagle and deagle
It is a spoiler alert to read the hobbit first
Start with the fellowship of the ring the first book
Ananko-san You should probably read the Hobbit first, for it is the story of how the ring came to Bilbo. It's like a prequel.
14floryank5 Yes it is full of action and adventure. Its a really good book.
Image for J.R.R. Tolkien 4-Book Boxed Set