KyBunnies
KyBunnies asked Alex Hughes:

When writing do you use an outline? Do you put your work into chapters or does your editor? Have you gotten any inspiration from real life events?

Alex Hughes I usually use an outline, at least in broad strokes, though the outline changes several times during the writing when I get a "feel" for the story. I prefer to write where the story takes me, but I know that it's also hard to hit a target you can't see :). I put the work into chapters, and I try to choose good cliffhangers. I absorb all I can from real life, but I also deliberately choose to make my work as much a work of fiction as possible. Meaning, while I may be inspired by stories I've heard, I never directly work from real events.
Alex Hughes
410 followers