Rina White
Rina White asked A.R. Von:

I noticed a lot of 2015 releases to come by you. I'm most excited about Blood Dance! Which are we to expect first and are you working on anything else you can share with us?

A.R. Von Hello Rina!
Awesome question :)
Teamwork (if all goes well) will be released this weekend. Once I have that all set, I'm back to work on Blood Dance which is due to release the beginning of February. Blood Dance is the most fun I've had writing yet! The combination of sex, gore, action, thrills and chills just gets the blood and imagination juices flowing non stop!
I guess you can say I'm as excited as you are for Blood Dance *wink*
There are two other stories I'm working on, but are slow to progress. Those are Dragon's Destiny and Beautifully Scarred. Besides all mentioned, I do have a few untitled stories in the works which I'm not ready to share just yet but will as soon as they develop a bit more.