Abi
Abi asked Kasie West:

I've read the distance between us and on the fence and I really liked them! I just finished Pivot Point a couple minutes ago and loved it!!!!! IT WAS AMAZING! I just wanted to thank you because you have now become one of my favourite authors and I can't wait for the fill in boyfriend!!! Do you plan to write any more books like pivot point? It's such an amazing story but WOW it must have been so hard to write!

Kasie West Thank you so much. I'm glad you've enjoyed my books. I hope you've read (or plan to read) the sequel to Pivot Point, Split Second. :) I loved writing those ones, and yes, they were very hard to write. As of now, I don't have any plans to write more paranormal/sci-fi books. I write the ideas that come and I haven't had one of those ideas in a while. But hopefully I will because I do enjoy both reading and writing that genre. :)