Charles Pomeroy
Charles Pomeroy asked Faith A. Colburn:

Hello Faith, Do you think my memoir on Japan's 2011 tsunami would fit into your memoir blogging plans? My Goodreads page is here: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/4022593.Charles_A_Pomeroy. If so, I will be happy to answer any questions. Good luck with your endeavor, Charles

Faith A. Colburn Charles, I think a guest interview about your book would fit very well into my blogging plans. I'm thinking about a families theme in March, maybe something about how extended families help us get through disasters. I have some stories of my own to tell about that, but nothing like what the people of Japan suffered during the tsunami and its aftermath. I would need to read your book to develop a series of questions, so I will need some time to get organized. I'm doing a ton of reading right now as research for my novel-in-progress. Thanks for asking and I look forward to working with you.