Jolly
Jolly asked Kasie West:

Is there going to be another "The Distance Between Us" Book 2? Cuz i'm dying (Jk) that book is just to good! I was laughing when the name of the boy was Xander and his grandparents calls him Alex. Is there going to be a book 2? Because I'm really hoping for it to come out and I would be the first one to buy it. Please say yes because this book is just to good to be true!

Kasie West I'm so happy you enjoyed it. That makes me happy. And it's very hard to say 'no' after those last two sentences of your question. :) But, for now, sadly, the answer is no. I've been thinking very hard about a novella though so hopefully all your hope isn't dead. In the mean time, keep an eye on my other contemporaries coming out. I think you'll enjoy them as well.