Marie Claude
Marie Claude asked Jon D. Kurtz:

Hi Jon! I tend not to refuse friend request on Goodreads (if I don't have a good reason to refuse) since I think someone who reads has at least one good thing about them... but I am curious on why you made the invite in the first place ;o) We don't share a lot of books, but we share a genre :) Or is it my darling avatar that intrigued you?

Jon D. Kurtz Marie Claude - I've only added my most recent reads to ratings and reviews. I try to provide a review for each, and my memory precludes a fair evaluation of long-past reads. As for my request, I saw your name and avatar on the Mysteries and Crime Thrillers group. Further investigation disclosed your interest in some of the more obscure authors. I'm drawn to people with interests and perspectives different than my own.