Митя
Митя asked Andy Weir:

Hi Andy! I am from Russia and there is no official translation of your "Martian". I read it in 2013 in english, it wasn't so hard as i expect. I think this book is really great! Now I found not-official translation of "Martian". So my question is: why there is no official translation to russian? Who should to do the publication of the book in my country? СПАСИБО for the great book and sorry for my bad english :)

Andy Weir Regional rights go to publishers in the region and they make their version of the book on their own schedule. The Russian language rights of The Martian belong to "AST Licence Limited". I don't know when they'll release it, but they bought the Russian rights, so presumably they plan to release a Russian version.
Andy Weir