Richard Becker
Richard Becker asked Devinder Kumar Dhiman:

I posted the review - its called The Universe Didn't Start With A Bank. Its being processed by Amazon and assume it will be accepted. Good Book! FYI, since you asked at the end, at location 831 should the word 'invincible' be 'invisible?' Rich Becker

Devinder Kumar Dhiman Thank you Richard for reading my book and posting an excellent review. I saw it on Amazon and liked it. About the word 'invincible' at location 831, I wanted to convey that the Higgs Boson particle had beaten all efforts of scientists for a very long time, it remained unbeatable or in other words remained invincible for very long time. I could not have written 'invisible' because it is still not 'visible'. Scientists have found only indirect evidences of this particle so far. Thanks for going through the book minutely and pointing out the probable error. I hope I have been able to convey my clarification.