Goodreads asked Gerard de Marigny:

What are you currently working on?

Gerard de Marigny Currently, I'm completing work on the memoir of one of rock music's most prolific hired guns. The title is _THUNDER: A Rock Memoir_. It is the story of bassist Greg Smith who has played for or been a member of over a dozen of rock music's largest acts, such as Alice Cooper, Blue Oyster Cult, Ritchie Blackmore's Rainbow, Dokken, Ted Nugent, Tommy James et al.

I am also starting work on the next Cris De Niro novel, _NEW DETROIT (Cris De Niro, Book 6)_, and ARCHANGEL novella, _WHITE WIDOW (ARCHANGEL Mission Log #3)_.

I'm also very excited to report that the first novel in the Cris De Niro series has garnered the interest of the powerhouse Hollywood production team of Mike & Ross Greenburg, and Tom Swanson. We are busy now raising money for the production of a feature film or episodic series based on _The Watchman of Ephraim (Cris De Niro, Book 1) and/or the entire Cris De Niro saga.