Janet
Janet asked L.E. Modesitt Jr.:

Hello , I don't really have a question for you . I just wanted to say Thank You!!! Your books have been enjoyed by me and my youngest son many times. I feel as though they helped to bridge some of the difficult teenage years because we could always talk about your books even if we found nothing else to say! I guess i am asking if you plan on writing forever? Maybe his children can use them the same way we did.

L.E. Modesitt Jr. I doubt that I can write "forever," because that would definitely be fantasy, but I certainly don't have any plans to stop writing in the near future. There are two more books in the publication and production process [MADNESS IN SOLIDAR and SOLAR EXPRESS], and I'm currently working on another Imager Portfolio novel.