Connie
Connie asked Mary Higgins Clark:

Personal question- Did your children want to read your stories and if yes, what age where they allowed to read them? (not your children books) Writing question- technology advances so quickly, how does it effect your stories and how do you keep up?

Mary Higgins Clark There is nothing in any of my books that would keep a parent from sharing them from about age 12 and up. My youngest was about 10, so I don't think she read them right away. I can tell you that one summer my 12-year-old grandson had a copy of one of the books. I asked him how he had happened to pick it out. He said, "It was on my reading list, and it was the shortest one I could find!" There was a blurb on the cover: "You can't put it down!" He said, "Wanna bet?"
Mary Higgins Clark