Ashlei A.K.A Chyna Doll

What are the books he mentions in this book?? (Anyone provide a list??) Thanks

To answer questions about Needful Things, please sign up.
Maggie There are also references to Ace Merrill, who was the "big bad" of "The Body" in Different Seasons
Maria Also The Sun Dog (short story in Four Past Midnight). It's about Pop Merill who is mentioned in the prologue. King said that this short story is settled between The Dark Half and Needful Things.
Simon The main one is the Dark Half.

Alan Pangborn is in both novels, and we are given several insights in to how the events that transpired in The Dark Half continue to affect Pangborn. Without giving anything away, we also get a bit of insight in to how some of those are explained away to the Castle Rock townfolk, and what Thad Beaumont was up to in 1991.
Luis Martinez jr The Body. Dead Zone. The Talisman. Cujo (a lot). Maybe more. Those were the ones I caught, but I haven't read all his stuff.
Nikki The Dark Half is referenced as well. Alan Pangborn also appeared in The Dark Half.
Jennifer Also, Shawshank.. and the crow reference was eluded to.
Maria Rose It also has a few references to qualities of the creature from It--the spider, and the red eyes, plus the speed of the car Gaunt drives reminded me of the car in Christine. The creature that Gaunt really is also referencing the Jerusalem's Lot creature. Stephen King likes to put Easter Eggs all over his created multiverse. I also saw a link to Desperation and the Regulators worlds.
Image for Needful Things
by Stephen King (Goodreads Author)