Anaupamya Sarasvatī  Gopalkrishnan

How did you develop a character and his/her emotion ? was there any difficulties faced by while developing a characters or were the characters already ready in your mind .

Reet Singh Hi Ashwini! For Scorched by His Fire, the characters came first. It was not very difficult to know what Mita would do in a difficult situation, since she was independent and hot-headed. Without thinking, she involved Tanay in a scheme that kind of misfired. It was fun making things difficult for her. Tanay was a little difficult to develop initially, because it was hard for me to understand how a man would react in certain situations! In the end, I just imagined the reactions of some of the men in my family and friends circle, and it was easier thereafter!