Robin LMD
Robin LMD asked:

Wow. I just watched a documentary on this very subject. I had never heard of this. It was something about the Russian Yeti, but my husband mentioned the next day he did some research and the Russian military figured prominently in this horrific story. Is this book leaning toward the --shall we say paranormal explanations-- or does it research other theories?

Dem The wonderful thing about Donnie Eichar's book is that he explores all theories and gives reasonable explanations for some of the unexplained happenings. His theory and explanations at the end of the book left me satisfied that this was probably what did happen on the night.
Alicia I thought that the conclusion that Donnie comes to, a scientific one, was more frightening than any of the conspiracy theories.
Kristin Taylor The answer is emphatically NO. The only way to find out is to read it --- you'll be surprised. I know I was!
Angela Greven No - it had nothing to do with Yeti, or other paranormal spirits.
Completely scientific explanation. Amazing.
Shawn Marie Hardy While it's always easy to focus on the conspiracy theories surrounding this mystery, Donnie Eichar did an excellent job of dispelling those theories and his conclusion is far more exciting and frightening. It's an easy read and very informative. I'm convinced that his hard work paid off, and that his rational explanation is as good an answer as we'll ever get.
Sam Kigelman
Image for Dead Mountain
by Donnie Eichar (Goodreads Author)