Goodreads asked Sharon French:

Sharon French I wrote 30 Days to Dry Skin Brushing because of the response to the Dry Skin Brushing Survival Guide. After writing that book, I got responses from people who did not know how to start this new and different habit. Some people are just overwhelmed with busy days and some others have anxiety and body image issues that make confronting their naked bodies a daunting task.

I also heard from many with terrible side effects as the process of detox is now always pleasant or easy. Here is a long list of the possible side effects people feel when first starting to do daily Dry Skin Brushing.

http://www.fitinfun.com/physical-symp...

My new book walks you through a month or so of steps you can take to clean up your system a bit before starting. It also gives you ideas for preparing your family and work for the possible changes that will happen to you as you do start Dry Skin Brushing. I know these ideas will help anyone who wants to start, but hasn't quite figured out how to do it.