Carley Beshaw
Carley Beshaw asked:

The rule of Three has a great plot, a fantastic idea! However, I felt as though the characters were way underdeveloped and the dialogue was bland. The whole idea of devastation and the mob mentality is interesting, but I felt as though it wasn't well executed. Does anyone else agree?

To answer questions about The Rule of Three, please sign up.
Daniel People tend to overlook the fact that this series (as well as the author's other books) are YA (young adult/teen) and the author is a former grade school teacher. They are not meant to be as "deep" as adult-level fiction. Personally, I loved the series and devoured all 3 books in record time!
Cricket Muse I agree. It reads more like a survival manual than the disaster story it could have been.
Evelyn That is a great way to explain. I definitely agree too!
H.B Yessss. I agree as well.
Parinaz I agree as well! You're quite right!
Madelyn Absolutely! I completely agree.
Patrick I feel the exact same way you do about the book.
Image for The Rule of Three