Goodreads asked Evan Roskos:

Evan Roskos I’m sure there’s a psychological block that some writers experience. And I’m sure it’s horrible. Other writers say (and I’ve said too) that there is no such thing as writer’s block. I’d modify my stance to be: writer’s block is often not an inability to write, it’s a sign that there’s something wrong in the manuscript.

But I haven’t experienced what I would label writer’s block. I’ve experienced days or weeks where I can’t write because nothing seems interesting. But that’s due to my mental health issues, not something I call writer’s block. That’s the reality and I have to be sure I take care of my mental health because it impacts more than just my writing, it impacts my daily life, relationships, etc.