Goodreads asked L. David Harris:

What are you currently working on?

L. David Harris I have several books in the works. It's actually crazy!

One of the books on which I am working is titled, "More Than Just Great Stories: Seeing the Unseen Through Christ’s Lenses." This book is a comprehensive look at the parables of Jesus in the Bible. When He told stories, no matter how mundane the details, they were always targeted to illustrate an eternal reality.

I'm also working on a book titled, "The Man That Rocks the Cradle: Giving My Son the Love I Never Had." When my wife and I found out that she was pregnant, and that we would be having a son, I was bewildered. I know that's strange, but it's true. All of my life I imagined having a little girl who would look just like her mommy. Don't get me wrong, I love our son. I just was not emotionally prepared to face the tragic vacuum of fatherly love from my own childhood. Somehow, I felt ill equipped to be a man whom a boy could love, because I did not know how that looked. Thankfully, we are making it. Our son is smothered with love, and I am so happy.

I actually came up with another book today titled, "Let the Yeas Have It: Commendation of Promise Keepers." If there is one thing I despise, it's broken promises. I know things often come up in life that alter our plans, but there are some people who seem to get a kick out of getting others' hopes high, only to disappoint them...again. I will be delighted to highlight the blessing it is to be consistent and faithful to our commitments. Vows, no matter how simple, are meant to be kept, not broken.

I will stop here. There are so many books (with the covers already designed) sitting on my back burner, awaiting completion. Humph... Maybe I should write a book about writing books that are on the back burner. Dunno. We shall see ;-)