Goodreads asked Steven Stennett:

Steven Stennett The thought of the future inspires me, which is why I probably read so much science fiction, which has translated into me wanting to write about the future.

I am not saying that I think things will be better, I am sure there will still be wars and petty conflicts between nations and eventually planets.

What I believe is that the human species will have more opportunity to evolve as we spread out away from out home planet, as we create A.Is, humanoid Robots, science that will allow for the betterment of the species.

At the moment we seem content to retrace old ground. Greed, money, power, my hope is that the future will produce wonderful, and new opportunities for change.

This is what inspires me!!