Fariha Khayyam

Though I started reading this some time ago, but I stalled so much and eventually stopped mid-way. Is it worth finishing?

To answer questions about Wool, please sign up.
Judy Walker I thought the world was interesting, but the book wasn't super compelling until 200 or so pages in. I was reading it at night before bed, and about halfway through it definitely got harder to put down at chapter end. You may have stalled out just before things accelerated. I'd say if you got a few chapters past the place where the plot pivots (don't want to give anything away) and you still stalled out, it's not for you.
Rob E. It depends on what you like. I felt like the book was fairly compelling from start to finish, but I also felt like the first part of the book was more about setting the scene and starting to unravel some of the mysteries around this place, and then the book became more of an action-driven story (but we still continue to learn new things about the silo all the way through). I enjoyed it all, but the further I got into the story, the more difficult it was to put down.
Fygaso Yeah, did the same then picked it back up and got hooked

Read my review, it may help.
Brenda Not really... unless you really liked what you read.
Image for Wool
by Hugh Howey (Goodreads Author)