Sabi
Sabi asked Lexi Ander:

Hi Lexi. When is the third book from the Valespian Pact comming out?

Lexi Ander Hi SapitoLector! Oh, hard question. When I was putting together the information for the rest of the series, several things had to happen to complete the overall plot of switching the Triumphant to bring the grid up to full power. I had originally planned four books. Two for Zeus and two for Prometheus. In order for Prometheus and his Galactic Princes to be successful several things had to happen that weren't a part of the original plan so I had to rework the sequence of events and instead of "telling" the side adventures, I decided showing would be better.

The rest of this year I'm working to finish the last two books of the Sumeria's Sons Series. They have tentative release dates that I need to meet deadlines for. Once they are complete I will work on the rest of the Valespian Pact series, back to back so that the release dates are much closer together than they have been so far. I don't have a tentative date for the next book. >.< But I do have the series events fixed and the sequence of events set.

#1 - Alpha Trine - Zeus, Dargon, and Alpha
#2 - Striker - Zeus, Dargon, and Alpha
#3 - Bespoken - Prometheus, Malek, and Vipre
#4 - Chosen - Axis & the Chimera triplets
#5 - Rebirth - Canry & Nethus
#6 - Boundless - Madux & Star Eater
#7 - Legends - Prometheus, Malek, and Vipre

I'm sorry I don't have a better projection of a release date for Bespoken. >.<