Maya Lovebug
Maya Lovebug asked:

I want to read the book, but I don't want to pay for it. How can I read the book.

To answer questions about Just Listen, please sign up.
hayden this magical thing called a "library!"
Deborah Markus I don't want to write a book, but I want to get paid anyway. How can I get paid?
Benjamin Brownie I want a Ferrari, but I don't want to pay for it. How can I get a free Ferrari?
Jenifer Naoe Elsa? Do you wanna build a snowman instead? Cuz dude, this is the Facebook of authors. You might not want to say that here. Try Google. There are a lot of site with discounts, promos, etc.
Allison Just check it out from the library. I mean, come on.
denise Saying that you want to read a book but not wanting to pay for it is like asking to eat at a restaurant but not wanting to pay the owner for getting the food for you. Or the chef for cooking it for you. Or the server for bringing it to you. I'm irritated by the number of people that actually gave suggestions on how to get it for free. Stop Trolling and support the people that make a living bringing you entertainment.
Zhelana Stop being a cunt, and pay for your entertainment. Writing is a lot of hard work. The author deserves to be paid, snowflake.
Katie Alzapiedi you can get it or down load it from your local library
Khushi You could borrow it from someone who has it. If no one does, there is always the library and even if that doesn't work then some sites offer ebooks for free.
Nati (reader, sometimes law student) You really should pay for the books you read,lol.
Charlotte A lot of libraries have Sarah Dessen books, so this would probaby be in the library. It was in mine. It would be in the YA section.
Hannah (Are we in the clear yet?) Simon get it at the library,, or just.. buy it. sorry
Beauty Every darn Library will have this book
Yasss You can find it online.I use scribd
Adsum pdf download. PDF Drive but I don't know how to find the right copy.

Hannah Smith go to Smashwords they have plenty of free amazing books I would also recommend The Prince of Wolves and Sing Me To Sleep I cried through Sing Me To Sleep
Eshaan Bansal pdf download from google ! xD
Image for Just Listen
by Sarah Dessen (Goodreads Author)