Jessie
Jessie asked:

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME THE ENDING ;_;

To answer questions about UnDivided, please sign up.
Bonner so did you finish it?

I just got done reading and a lot happens there at the end. I did get mad and almost throw down my iPad when Connor got "unwound" and Lev commits suicide by police shooting. I was so mad I put the book down! But eventually Connor gets "rewound" and Lev survives buck people donate there organs to save him. I felt the ending lacking. Like when Connor gets up in front of millions of people I was expecting a more dramatic speech! He should have rallied the people to peace but it ended with him jumping into the crowd to save his family and hugging them at last, while Risa steps up to the mike to take his place. ugh! The ending came a bit quickly and I wanted an epilogue or something. AND!!!! What ever happened to Divan? Why didn't he get what was coming to him?
Phoenix91 I get wanting to know the spoilers and the ending because you cant get to it. I have always had to stop my self from reading every spoiler I can about a book or series and reading the last page of the book.
Saying that this is not a book that you can just read about the ending. The ending wont make any sense or have any impact on you if I just tell you about were charters end up or how the story wraps up. This is not book with a big powerful spoiler filled ending. The ending is powerful to to understand that you really need to read the entire book. You cant hear about the ending and understand why it was so perfect with out knowing the entire book.
Now if you wanted someone to tell you about the Entire book that is different, but I am sure that you would prefer to read it your self.
Image for UnDivided
by Neal Shusterman (Goodreads Author)