Jenny
Jenny asked:

Per GR's review guidelines "reviews that are predominantly about an author’s behavior and not about the book will be deleted." Why haven't reviews of this book been moderated for posts of this nature? (I'm not condoning Hale's behavior, but posting about a person and not about her book takes away from the integrity of GR's reviews. I come to this site for an honest review of a book not a review of a person.)

To answer questions about No One Else Can Have You, please sign up.
Jackie THANK YOU FOE SAYING THIS! This is my thing is I want to read the book it is about the book not the writer. I read book written by serial killer that does not mean I am condoning the behavior and the review should never be about the writer personal issues. You can see I also posed similar statements that you did. mine are the newest community questions yet to be answered.
Image for No One Else Can Have You