Liv
Liv asked:

Gahhhhh!!! At first I read Goodreads summary and was like; Hmmmmmm..... okay, you going in my book list.... Until i scrolled down and read your comments, then im all like; Wait.... is this secretly bad? And now i dont know what to do! ( this happens alot on goodreads) should i, or should i not read this book?

To answer questions about Strange Angels, please sign up.
Sadie Though this is my favorite book and series it isn't for everyone,especially for those who love and need a happy ending. I should warn you that this book and the rest of the series mentions things that are never explained.Many people have a love-hate relationship with this series ,I think, because the last book doesn't wrap things up like you want it to.But if those things don't bother you, you should totally read it.
Michelle Graham I finished it a couple of weeks ago, and I'd say it depends on what other books you love. It took me a couple of chapters to really get into it, but it's the kind of book that tends to grow on you. It definitely has pros and cons. Just grab it from the library -- it never hurts to start reading and see for yourself :)
Jenny Summer You could still read it. It is not the end of the world if you read it and hate it. I finished this book in 4 hours. I just warn you it will be very slow and boring in the beginning because the author likes to repeat herself a lot.

If you don't have a lot of time to waste, there are tons of better books out there. Check out authors like Julie Kagawa
Zia Read it. I loved it :)
Stephanie Macapagal For me, reading this series was like a scab that I JUST had to pick even if it hurts and/or notwithstanding knowing that it was bad for me. If you read all the books, you'll find some passages really repetitive (some are repeated throughout ALL the books--sometimes I just gloss over them). The writing style could be improved, but the story is all right. It's filled with action and magic, and by the end of the first book, you'll be wondering if Dru's actually sane or schizophrenic. It has werewolves and vampires and other scary stuff. If that's your type of story, well, go ahead and read this.
Elexis H I think you should read it and decide for yourself if it's good; I've not read it yet, so I wouldn't know if it's good or not... sorry.
Reema don't read it :)
Image for Strange Angels