Brittany Quarters
Brittany Quarters asked Shannon Messenger:

Being so popular, is it hard to be yourself as compared to who you think your readers might want you to be? I think it would be hard...

Shannon Messenger Ha--this question is making me blush, mostly because I don't feel any different than I ever have. And I hope that means I will always stay "me". But events can be a little exhausting, mostly because I'm kind of a homebody and would normally stay in and read in my PJs instead of going out and talking to large groups of kids. But it's also SO MUCH FUN getting to meet my readers, so I wouldn't trade the experience for anything. I just tend to finish an event and sorta face-plant into bed afterward. Oh the glamorous lives we authors do lead. :)
Shannon Messenger