Raynebow
Raynebow asked:

how appropriate is this book for younger ones?

Brenda I am 12 and i have watched almost all of the Mindy project, so i am familiar with Mindy. I am reading this book and enjoying it, but maybe for no one under the age of 12.
Mo I read it when I was 13-ish. There's one chapter where she talks about other people hooking up (It was a chapter about her being confused on the definition of a hook-up). I found nothing explicit, she doesn't swear. There is some very mild adult humor. You should probably read this only if you are a mature, around 12 or so.
Valerie Curtis I would have no problems with my 13 year old granddaughter reading this. She hears worse in school or on cable.
C.A. MacLea It isn't appropriate. Simply put, it flat out isn't.
Autumn Brown i would say okay for an older teen, perhaps over the age of 14.
Emma Burch Probably not the best book for younger people, especially those who are not familiar with Mindy.
Image for Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me?
by Mindy Kaling (Goodreads Author)