RachelW (BamaGal)

Are Howard and Jones ever going to write another book in this series? What happened...it's been nearly three years...

To answer questions about Running Wild, please sign up.
Nicole Normand Since there is no other book in The Men from Battle Ridge series, does book #1 Running Wild finishes with a cliffhanger or does it have it's own HEA?
Margie It is such a good book! I wonder if the topic of stalking or guns keeps it from having a sequel? Maybe there are behind the scenes issues that they don't want to be made public that make it impossible to continue. That is too bad. I really enjoyed the characters and was looking forward to reading more about them.
Carrie According to the authors' Facebook page the publisher didn't want a sequel. Obviously they never read the reviews on GR. https://www.facebook.com/LindaHowardL...
Donna D. I've tried to asking both authors,and was ignored. Will not be buying anymore of their books until a sequel is published.
Image for Running Wild