Jo Weston
Jo Weston asked:

What age is this suitable for?I have fairly advanced readers of 9 (girl) and 10 (boy) years old

To answer questions about The Sleeper and the Spindle, please sign up.
Lucy Takeda If your children appreciate the rather gruesome original fairy tales, they'll probably like this.
CJ Definitely a matter for parents to decide for their kids. Read it first and see what you think!
Kat I think it would be suitable for your children. It doesn't have sexual content and there's a minimum of violence.
Arya That should be fine, as long as they've already heard the stories of Sleeping Beauty and Snow White, which they most probably have.
Radclyffe U-Haul There are definitely some unsettling scenes but on the whole, I think it would be fine for that age.
Image for The Sleeper and the Spindle
by Neil Gaiman (Goodreads Author)