Gabrielle Ooi
Gabrielle Ooi asked Richelle Mead:

Have you ever experience Writer's Block whenever you write your books, if so how do you overcome the problem?

Richelle Mead I've found the best way to overcome writer's block is to do something--anything--that's not writing. Go for a walk, see a movie...anything that's not you stressing about your writing. Very often, once you relax and stop worrying, the answer will come. Now, when you're an author on deadline, with a book due the next day, you don't always have the luxury of taking a break! In those cases, I usually just write whatever I can on the page and hope inspiration hits later to revise and fix it. That's the great thing about writing: your first draft doesn't have to be perfect. You can always go back and edit!