Clover Ooi
Clover Ooi asked:

how much romance is in this book? like if u could rate from 1 to 10?

To answer questions about Snow Like Ashes, please sign up.
Mrs. There is romance, I guess, but not really. The story isn't about the romance... it's about the restoration of a king to his throne. I would give it a 4 in romance just because it IS there, and there is a small story line about love and duty, but it isn't the main thing.
Summer Cox I HATE too much romance in fantasy books. I'm very pleased that the bit of romance isn't the main story line. Just a bit because romance is normal but it's not sickening and it's secondary, perhaps even tertiary.
TheBohemianBookworm Romance plays a large part to me. At least as much as in the Hunger Games. And there's a love triangle so if you can't stand that this may not be for you. Scale of 1 to 10? Probably an eight.
Chris G for me there is just enough romance to make it interesting. not enough to make it seem like its a "love conquers all" story. it has little to do with the main goal of the characters but still gives enough to spice it up a bit
Jasmine I'd give it a .5 compared to romance genre books. There is a love triangle but very subtle. I think there may have been one kiss but don't quote me on that since it's been about a month since I've read it.
Image for Snow Like Ashes
by Sara Raasch (Goodreads Author)