Charade Gay
Charade Gay asked:

what is the most intense part og the green mile?

To answer questions about The Green Mile, please sign up.
Jasmine Perkovic
Jason Robertson
Jean-Paul Malfatti It's not that easy to pick one out of the many, but the one that has just come to my mind was when John Coffey, filled with compassion, asked the guards to bring Mr. Jingles ― the dead pet mouse of inmate Delacroix ― to him, and then took it into his hands and brought it back to life by using the power of his gift. A scene that touched me so deeply that I got teary eyed while and after watching it.
Tria The Triangle
C. J. Scurria Probably the sections that the guards witness every time a prisoner has to walk the green mile to their death. Those are probably the most violent, realistic, and therefore intense though this is general and isn't one "part" of the novel.
Yanie to me was, when Coffey had to feel how the others were experiencing while dying in the electrical chair - to date, even if i had to replay the entire scene in my head, i must say, i still want to cry and the thought of executed in the most horrendous way is a torture - the fact that we all do know amongst those incarcerated, he is innocent :'(
Aira Dueñas
HardLight It's where John says he's scared of the dark, that broke me apart.
Clara Lança
Savannah Golden I think that it's when they show john coffey watching that movie... It just brought everything together
Jessalyn Bertone
Image for The Green Mile
by Stephen King (Goodreads Author)