Lauren Kells
Lauren Kells asked Hugh Howey:

Hugh, I read (or maybe watched you talk) about how you engage with readers and that it's the best thing ever. As a recently published indie author who is already fretting about things to change in the first edition, can you talk about how the revision process works for you? If I remember right, you said that readers offer edits. What's that like? When do you decide to release a new edition?

Hugh Howey I only update my works if it's something absolutely crucial. It's good to learn to walk away and concentrate on the next work. You can cut down on this by investing more time in the initial revision process. Get a lot of eyeballs on your draft before you publish. I learned this the hard way.