Patrick Ladbrooke
Patrick Ladbrooke asked Sagar Waingankar:

Why would you choose me as a friend? But I see we have some common ground - I too was a chemistry undergraduate, dropped out for a year, then restarted, completed and enjoyed a thirty five year in the chemical industry, first as a research chemist, then as a manager. Why would you choose me as a friend though?

Sagar Waingankar Its a reflection to a statement, "Why do I exist though?"

We all are connected and bonded. Moreover, I just requested you to be my friend, so I could share my work with you, because I know its worth. I would like to see the world around me enjoying the free flow of rhythm which I enjoyed while I crafted my art!

Academics are meant to be a medium which confuses us to earn our bread and butter. We lose the true essence of learning and knowledge, which I lost much earlier!