OTAKU4LIFEEEE
OTAKU4LIFEEEE asked:

I'm confused, this is the third book or the second book??

To answer questions about Bitterblue, please sign up.
Ashley Avant It's technically the 2nd in the Graceling series with Graceling being number one and Fire being only a companion to Graceling.
Miss Bookiverse It's the third book in the series, but the chronological order would be Fire (2nd book in the series), Graceling (1st book in the series), Bitterblue (3rd book int he series).
Emily I think the important thing is that you read Graceling and Bitterblue together (they have the same characters in both books). I read them in publication order and now that I'm reading Bitterblue I can't remember how some of the Graceling people are.
kit :) Technically, it's the third book written, but the Graceling Realm books aren't really a series, so you could pretty much read them in whatever order you like. Personally, I recommend reading "Fire", then "Graceling", then "Bitterblue". :)
Jackie It is the third book.
Image for Bitterblue