Susan A
Susan A asked Tinnean:

Regarding: If You're Going through Hell, Keep Going I've read (and loved) all of the Spy vs Spook Series, and The Light in Your Eyes (which is Pick up the Pieces and Foolish Me -- please correct me if I am wrong). If You're Going through Hell Keep Going, is new material - -not in any of the books I've mentioned. Is that correct? Thank you.

Tinnean Hi Susan. I'm so pleased to know you've enjoyed the books.

We do learn more about why Matheson was sent to California for a month and ordered to remain out of touch, but beyond a couple of conversations Mark has with Theo from Foolish Me, this is all new material. It picks up after the end of Foolish Me, and originally was just supposed to be a couple of chapters in Complications By the Number. However, Mark got really chatty, and it wound up its own book.

I'm working on Quinn's book now, and we'll see some of the events of If You're Going Through Hell from his POV, and possibly Wills and Theo's wedding. I'd like to take it to the beginning of 2005, which will bring us to the start of Complications By the Number, but we'll see how that goes.

Thanks very much for asking, and if you have any other questions, please feel free to ask. :-)