Thys
Thys asked:

Hi, I just need some clarification, please. This particular edition, the Oxford World's Classic, 'The Vicomte of Bragelonne,' does it contain all three volumes of the last book? I am having a great deal of difficulty finding the entire collection of the 'D'Artagnan Romances.' Any and all help would be appreciated beyond measure. Thank you in advance.

To answer questions about The Vicomte de Bragelonne, please sign up.
The Fae Louise No it only contains the first volume, you will need to buy the next two volumes separately, the 2nd volume is called 'Louise de la valliere' and the final volume is 'the man in the iron mask'. Hope this helps :)
Bill This may help others - as I am guessing a year later Thys has moved on - but I have a 25 volume (PF Collier & Son) complete works of Dumas from the early 1900's. The D'Artagnan Romances in this set are as follows:
- The Three Guardsmen (aka Three Musketeers)
- Twenty Years Later
- Vicomte of Bragelonne
- Ten Years Later
- Louise de Lavalliere
- The Man in the Iron Mask

Looking at Wikipedia, it appears that there are multiple versions of either 3, 4, or 5 volumes for the final "book" Vicomte of Bragelonne: Ten Years Later. My set looks like is the 4 volume version. Each volume is pretty meaty with a smaller font. I downloaded the volumes from Project Gutenburg to read them in ebook form, and the above listing is also was the titles I found there.

Hope this helps.
Image for The Vicomte de Bragelonne