Goodreads asked Audra Hart:

What are you currently working on?

Audra Hart At the moment, I am finalizing rewrites and some edits for "Cameron's Rescue" Episode II of the Beast Realm Chronicles which will be available by October 31, 2014. Cameron's Rescue picks up where Mara's Homecoming leaves off. Episode II is full of action sequences, continued growth for the main characters and tons of steamy bedroom action for our two lovers; Mara and Logan Montgomery. Spoiler alert... the dark enemy is revealed!

I am also working on "Logan's Redemption" Episode III of the Beast Realm Chronicles. Logan's Redemption will be available early to mid November of 2014.

Twos other PNR project in the works are the conclusion to Morna and Luca's story in "Wicked Rage of the Moon" Book Three of the Airendell Chronicles (due out in November of 2014) as well as a "Noir's Keep" novella. Noir's Keep is a BDSM frequented by supernatural beings of the same magical universe as Airendell and the Beast Realm. This is a new area for me write about. I like this genre and am doing extensive research and writing. I have ten Noir's Keep novellas planned to be released over 18 months to 2 years time.

I am also branching out into Contemporary romance with a fast paced novel that explores the D/s dynamic in modern relationships and romance.

Busy, busy! Lot's to read on the horizon!