A Goodreads user asked Tracey Garvis Graves:

You book covet was really good, I read it in one sitting. Then my mom borrowed it and read it in two days. Which other book is similar to this one?

Tracey Garvis Graves Hi, Sara!

Thank you! That is wonderful to hear. I'm not sure which of my books you've also read, but I'll list my other available titles: On the Island, Uncharted (companion novella to On the Island - e-book only), Every Time I Think of You (this is my newest release - it came out last month), and Cherish (novella-length sequel to Covet - available this coming Tuesday!).

All of my books are pretty different so I'd suggest reading a sample to see if the storyline interests you. Thank you so much for reaching out. I really appreciate it!

Best,

Tracey