Kathy
Kathy asked D.C. Williams:

I'm trying to figure out what books are in the Skylark series, but you don't have it marked as a series, so they aren't linked together like most series are. Since they are currently only $.99 on Amazon I wanted to buy the books in this series that I don't have. Would you please let us all know what books are in this series? :-)

D.C. Williams Hi Kathy! Thanks for asking this question. They're not linked because a)I'm not good at this stuff and should ask a librarian, and b) I didn't write them in order, so I always have to think about it to remember. Chronologically, the order is "When Nick Met Michael", "Acceptance", "Skylark", "Unexpected Gifts", "Closure", and "Another Gift", which is coming out in December. "The Price of Everything", which is related, but not part of the series, falls between "Closure" and "Another Gift" in the chronology. It's also a full-length novel, and the others are short stories or novellas. Hope this answers the question!