Goodreads asked Tamara Hoffa:

Tamara Hoffa My most recent book is waiting for acceptance with my publisher and it is kind of a funny story. I was at a release party event and one of the authors asked a question. "If you were to write a shifter novel, what kind of shifter would the hero be, and how would he meet his heroine."
I answered ans the book was born! I had to wrote it and it turned into a 5 book series! Lol. It is my first paranormal and I'm really excited about it.
It is called Hers to Bear. the first book in the Animal in me series about a small town in West Virginia. Wolves and Bears and lots of hot steamy lovin' evil government agents, kidnapping, intrigue, snarky heroines. I really loved writing this one!