Ibraheem Suhail

Is The Ballad Of Songbirds And Snakes worth reading? It's getting a lot of criticism and I don't want to waste my time with this book.

♡ waniya with a w ♡ Honestly, you should give it a try. Unlike what most of the reviewers might say, the book doesn't try to paint the picture of Snow as someone good or redeemable. It's actually very philosophical at times and really makes you think about why the character in question would do what they do in different circumstances. Every chapter basically ends on a cliff-hanger and there won't be any boring point throughout the book. Unless you really, really hate Snow and can't tolerate reading about him AT ALL, yes, it is worth reading.
Amelia If you haven’t already, I say read the book. Even if you hate it, it provides a lot of insight to the original trilogy.
Image for The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes