What age group is this book for? :)

To answer questions about What Happened to Goodbye, please sign up.
Carliee In my opinion, some of Sarah Dessen's books needs more of a mature, older audience than a 12 year old. I would say about 15/16 years old and up is where I'd start the age group. The book Dreamland was just so hard to read as I am in school reading it and the things that are happening shouldn't have even happened; but those are real events which coul happen to anyone. I love Sarah Dessen's books so much!
Amy 6th grade and up.
Yesmeen The age group for this book is 12 and up. I know you asked this 4months ago but I just saw the question and thought I answer it for you since it seems like no one else would. In my opinion Sarah Dessen books are for all ages! I read this a couple years ago but I wouldn't mind reading another book of hers again their usually good for the summer!
Image for What Happened to Goodbye
by Sarah Dessen (Goodreads Author)