Goodreads asked Ceri Clark:

What are you currently working on?

Ceri Clark I am currently working on my Minkie Monster series for children up to 6. My little one is 3 at the moment so he gets to test all the puzzles and I am very lucky to have a couple of 5 year old cousins who test out the older puzzles in the books.

For my adult writing I am nearly at the end of Accidental Immortal. I'm saying adult but there is nothing a fourteen year old shouldn't read in the story. I'm not that kind of writer! It's a fantasy story set in a fictional colony set up by ancient Egyptians called Duat. A college student finds herself abandoned on the planet with no way back.

For my technical guides I am still doing the Simpler Guides series and the next one due to be released is A Simpler Guide to Google Sheets.