Jamie Scott
Jamie Scott asked Christy Reece:

I have binge read the Last Chance Series and am sad that I finished #10 - when is the next one coming out?? Love, Love, Love!!

Christy Reece Hi Jamie, thanks so much for your question and for reading my books. I'm thrilled you enjoyed them!

Have you read the first book in my new LCR Elite series, Running On Empty? It's a spinoff of the original Last Chance Rescue series. I don't plan to write any more of the first series but plan two more of the Elite series. You'll see plenty of Noah McCall, along with Cole Mathison and Angela Delvecchio. The Elite LCR operatives includes Sabrina Fox, who you met briefly in Sweet Revenge, as well as Aidan Thorne who has appeared in several of the Last Chance Rescue books.

I hope you'll check it out and enjoy it as much as you did the original series.

Again, thanks so much for reading my books. :)

Christy