Russ9202
Russ9202 asked:

To answer questions about Edge of Eternity, please sign up.
Kristen Toby I completely agree! I was amazed that he thought Reagen had nothing to do with the fall of communism. The only 2 events in the book he mentioned about Reagen were bad things. He even showed Bush 41 and Jim Baker as weak on communism.

The funny part to me was at the end of the book when the two men were talking about trying to give Reagen credit for the fall of communism. Cam mentioned Reagen's speech ("Mr Gorbachev, tear down this wall!") and the other guy said something like so what?

If that's the case, then Follet needs to not be so keen on JFK saying that he's a Berliner. After all, it was just a speech too.
Sandi Not only Reagan, but Bush was President when the wall went down and worked very hard for Gorbachev's safety. My bad feelings about this book are too many to say here. I looked forward to this so much and am completely disappointed!
Image for Edge of Eternity
by Ken Follett (Goodreads Author)