E. Lockhart
E. Lockhart asked Holly Black:

Let's talk about audiobooks. I listened to both Doll Bones and White Cat, rather than reading them in print. In fact, I listened to the entire Curse Workers series, because Jesse Eisenberg is such an amazing actor. Are you an audiobook listener? Recommend me some, if you are.

Holly Black I was so grateful to Jesse for doing all three book, especially considering how mobbed he must have been after The Social Network. I really feel like I've been incredibly lucky with my audio readers.

That said, I very, very, very rarely listen to audiobooks. Sometimes on long drives, but usually I'm not alone on those (and now, with the kid, I want him to keep sleeping). But! I do know a fantastic audiobook and its of one of my favorite books ever ever ever. It's SWORDSPOINT by Ellen Kushner (http://www.ellenkushner.com/the-world...). Ellen used to be in radio, so when she did the audio book, it was a full cast production and winner of the 2012 Audie award. You are going to love it.