Delaney Carlson

In some copies of the novel, sketches are included. Did Ken Kesey personally draw these sketches and if so, what are the stories behind them?

To answer questions about One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, please sign up.
RJ The copy that I saw indicated that Kesey drew them, but frankly, I found the drawings distracting and acquired an edition without them. Others may find them interesting, though.
Gail Ritter I just ordered an illustrated copy off eBay...it says illustrated by Joe Sacco and Ken Kesey. There were several copies for sale, if anyone wants to check it out. You can tell which one it is; it has a comic-book style graphic cover on it.
idea.list Found following lines in book description on Amazon:
"Kesey's new introduction to this anniversary edition could very well be the last thing he worked on before shuffling off this mortal coil in 2001. Additionally, 25 sketches he drew while working at a mental institution in the 1950s, the inspiration for the novel, are littered throughout."
Image for One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest